November 8, 2014

MEALS IN MINUTES VINTAGE BOOK

You know, I'm a book lover, if I go deep in the story you can pay me a trip to Bali and I won't go just to read the whole book (hmmm Bali? Wait a minute! I might go!). Then I can't resist to vintage items, a vintage book? That's way tooo much to handle.



I found this beautiful cooking book in a Thrift Store and brought it home just to take pictures and be inspired by them. Looks like Better Homes & Gardens is one of my favorite american publishers (remember this book?) and I'd love to have the whole collection, if I ever promise myself to settle somewhere and have a house. (yeah, yeah)



Meals in Minutes is a small book with only 61 pages, hardcover, from 1963 (!!!) and sweet vintage pictures. I especially love to see the kitchen ware and food packages of the sixties, so perfect, so beautiful, so dreamy.



If you would like to have this book please let me know in the comments so I can send it to you. I won't go back to Portugal after California so I don't feel like carrying it with me on my backpack :P

4 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting book...for someone who is a much better cook than I am. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to improve my cooking skills so this kind of book inspire me :)

      Delete
  2. My mom has cookbooks like these. I love how they provide a little peek into domestic life in decades past. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Bliss Tuesdays. Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd get lost at your mom's cookbooks collection ^___^

      Delete

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)