July 14, 2014

FESTIVAL MED 2014

Me with two friends pretty talented: Menau and Renato Brito
Four intense nights this week to celebrate Festival MED in the historical area of my hometown Loulé. It's a celebration of cultures, world music, handmade beauties and delicious food.
If I'm in Portugal on June I have to go! This year I enjoyed full on Thursday, went back home pretty late, barely walking, my legs and feet were so tired but my soul was alive and happy :)

It's turning a comercial festival which takes off all the essence. Also the organization should be more careful when choosing the last musical groups, Friday and Saturday was bad bad bad. But hey! I'm not complaining, organizing a festival like this is madness, so much to do, to think... I mean 5 or 6 stages going on at the same time... I prefer years ago when was only 3 stages (church, castle and university) but all good, I got the chance to see friends I haven't seen literally for years, it's beautiful to connect with them again. Such an honour to watch five friends on stage the last night and a bunch of people claping hands and dancing along.


Now less talking more photography right?














Photography Credits:
Photo 1 by Ruben Correia
Photos 2, 3, 6, 8, 12, 16 by Ivo Costa
Photos 4, 5 by Tocha
Photos 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15 by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)